E-Z Breathe™ Ventilation System
The easy, efficient way to rid your home of uncomfortable, damaging moisture, for a healthier lifestyle.
One E-Z Breathe™ System does the work equivalent to seven dehumidifiers. See how EZ Breathe stacks up:
- Moisture Can cause allergy problems by encouraging dust mites, dry rot and insects
- DehumidifierMold and Mildew Mold spores can pose serious health risks; hazardous mold and mildew can make any space unusable
- DehumidifierHousehold Chemicals Cleaning supplies, paints/solvents, pesticides, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), odors, Formaldehyde from pressed wood furniture, carpets and building materials
- DehumidifierParticles Dust and dust mites, pet dander, lead, pollens and asbestos.
- DehumidifierCombustion Products Carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides, unburned fuels, carbon dioxide, soot and moisture.
- DehumidifierTobacco Smoke Second-hand smoke is extremely harmful to children, elderly persons and those with chronic lung illnesses or poor immune systems.
- DehumidifierHeat Condensation and moisture lead to environments that support growth of molds, mildew and wood rot.
- DehumidifierEnergy Efficient The average dehumidifier costs $10-$30 a month to operate, while E-Z Breathe™ costs just $2 a month using only 40 watts of power – comparable to a light bulb.